Are you brand new to GAPS or have you attempted to implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol on your own without the help of an experienced mentor? If so, our non-certification training course, “Getting Started on GAPS (GSOG): Prep and Practice for a Successful GAPS Experience” is the right choice for you! GSOG is open to all who are seeking a basic, yet comprehensive virtual GAPS education with expert support to learn how to prep and practice to successfully implement the spectrum of the GAPS Nutritional Protocol that will bring you the best results.
- Evergreen enrollment (join anytime)
- 6-month completion window
- Online-only (no travel)
The GSOG course will cover and include:
- Unique Course Materials & GSOG Handbook
- GAPS Prep Steps or “Before GAPS”
- Review of Introduction Diet Stages
- Review of Full GAPS Diet
- Ready, Set, Practice GAPS!
- Understanding Detox & Die-Off
- Monthly Live Q&A Webinar Support (recorded)
- Discussions Forum Support
- Optional Approved GAPS Mentor Support (additional fees apply)
GSOG Tuition Investment: $997 USD
REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 2022. For more information and to be added to our contact list to receive Getting Started on GAPS registration updates, please contact us.
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday, December 1st at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click here to register for the info webinar.