Which GAPS Training Course is Right for YOU?
Is it the professional Certified GAPS Practitioner (CGP) Training course, which is a certification course solely for qualified holistic and medical professionals – already in active practice – who want to offer the GAPS Nutritional Protocol to clients/patients in an existing clinical setting? Is it the paraprofessional Certified GAPS Coach (CGC) Training course, which is a certification course for the paraprofessional who is familiar with and have had personal experience and success with the GAPS Diet, who are now seeking a certification to help others learn and implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol in a non-clinical setting – preferably in the homes of clients using a hands-on, practical approach? Or is it the Getting Started on GAPS (GSOG) course, Baby GAPS course, the GAPS Fussy Eating Mealtime Management course, the Enema Masterclass course, the Electro-Pollution Fix course, the Foundations of Farming and Homesteading Course, or the Meat Stock Masterclass, which are all DIY, non-certification training courses created for those who need help with prep and practice for their GAPS experience, parents of young children who are weaning from breast milk or formula over to healthy, solid foods, parents of children who are stubborn, picky eaters, people in need of education about enemas and the many benefits they bring to enhance the healing process, people who want to learn how to mitigate EMFs in home and workspace environments to reap the maximum benefits of a reduced-EMF lifestyle, people who want to fulfill their dream of starting a farm/homestead that will work in harmony with nature, and for people who want to master the meat stock preparation process.
If you’re ready to explore the next step to become certified as a GAPS Training graduate (CGC or CGP) or join one of our vetted DIY courses, we’d like to invite you to JOIN US ON A FREE, LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR to receive answers to your questions, download two free giveaways, and much more! Our info sessions are held on a monthly basis. Click on one of the green button below and fill in the required fields on the registration page to register for the upcoming webinar. Visit our Events Calendar to see future info webinar dates and other important GAPS Training events.
DECEMBER 2023 WEBINAR DETAILS:
- Date: Wednesday – December 13th, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time of this webinar to your own time zone please, which may be the next day in some parts of the world)
- Presenter: Caroline Barringer, CGP & GAPS Training Executive Director
- Moderator: A moderator from our Admissions Department will be available in the live chat feed during the presentation to answer questions and share important links and information.*
* Chat moderators will NOT be present during on-demand/replay info webinars. Those who watch our on-demand version or replay of the live event above can listen at anytime and place questions into the provided chat box at the bottom right of the replay screen where entries/questions will be forwarded to the GAPS general inbox. An admissions advisor will reply via e-mail to questions placed in the chat box during replays during regular GAPS Team business hours.)
Reserve your spot for the December 13th info webinar by clicking the green registration button below and be sure to CHOOSE YOUR TIME ZONE on the registration form for the webinar reminders and start time to display in your own time zone.
(Registration is required. Please note that we will NEVER share your information with anyone else.)
Watch our on-demand info webinar here!