Certified GAPS™ Practitioner (CGP) Training
12-WEEK, ONLINE-ONLY FORMAT
by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
ATTENTION! THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GAPS™ TRAINING ENROLLMENT APPLICATION. IT IS A PRE-SCREENING TOOL FOR DR. NATASHA TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE TO BECOME A GAPS™ PRACTITIONER. PLEASE FILL OUT ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IN THE FORM BELOW. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO THE CGP TRAINING, AN ELECTRONIC APPLICATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL INBOX.
- ENROLLMENT OPENS – October 1, 2019
- ENROLLMENT CLOSES – Monday, March 9, 2020
- NEXT TRAINING BEGINS – Friday, March 13, 2020
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFO SESSION WEBINAR on Wednesday, November 6th or Wednesday, December 11th at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click HERE to register for an info session.
Eligibility: Who is qualified to take the Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training course?
- The Certified GAPS™ Practitioner (CGP) Training course is open to Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants and Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists with additional nutrition training, and all other medical and qualified holistic professionals who have extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. It is not a self-help or cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book – although there will be a review of the GAPS to ensure all CPGs know the basics. IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS please only inquire when you are in active practice. ALL enrollment requests will need final approval by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS PRACTITIONERS who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients in a clinical setting who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
- Certified GAPS Practitioners (CGPs) will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer clients/patients to.
- CGP students will receive digital files of a practitioner-specific manual, client workbook and business branding materials to immediately begin sharing GAPS education in their practices.
- All Certified GAPS Practitioners will be permitted to use official GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Practitioners will be authorized to use the CGP credential (as long as they keep their GAPS certification in good standing) and the GAPS Protocol in their practices, and they will have the option to be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s “Find A GAPS Practitioner” web page on www.GAPS.me.
- If you do not have a background in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy/physiology, and you do not meet the practitioner level qualifications outlined above, please ask about our new paraprofessional training, the “GAPS Coach Training“, which is open to individuals who have had personal experience and success with the GAPS Diet, who are now seeking a certification to help others learn and implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol in a hands-on fashion, in addition to professionals without additional nutrition training, such as massage therapists, pharmacists, social workers, personal trainers, health coaches, teachers, etc., etc. GAPS Coaches are greatly needed, so please do inquire should you not qualify to take the GAPS Practitioner Training.
The Certified GAPS Practitioner course will cover:
- Review of the GAPS Diet Spectrum
- Treatment of GAPS
- Supplement & Lifestyle Changes
- Practical Issues
- GAPS Protocols
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Running a Private Clinic & Local GAPS Group
- Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
Practitioner Coursework will include:
- Required Reading: Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, The GAPS Practitioner Manual & Client Workbook (written exclusively for practitioner training students), GAPS Stories, Cooking With GAPS (DVD), Notes from a GAPS Practitioner, Amy Mihaly, CGP, FNP, The Complete Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet by Chef Monica Corrado, CGP, articles, case studies and resources written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. Get a head start with your required reading by ordering your GAPS Practitioner Book Kit. ($145 including USA shipping fees. For international orders, please do NOT order your book kit online. Instead, please e-mail email@example.com for an international shipping quote and to place your international order).
- Audio/video lectures by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Module Elements: Quizzes, Essays, Practical Application Exercises, Case Study Analysis, Cooking Assignments, Consultation Exercises, and more! The CGP Training is for professionals and focuses on the clinical application of GAPS.
- Live webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Chef Monica Corrado (Professional Chef and GAPS Executive Chef), Caroline Barringer, CGP & Marcie Larsen, CGP
- Practice Development: Free 30-day trial on The Practitioner Platform – an exclusive GAPS Graduate Edition and a place to build and run your GAPS business, sell your GAPS products and services, and get business support from Sally Crewe, CGP – an experienced online GAPS Practitioner.
Practitioner Training Tuition & Time Investment Details:
Enroll NOW and SAVE with our Early Bird Tuition Discount: $225 discount goes to the first 15 students who enroll for our March 2020 Certified GAPS Practitioner training course. (Tuition after early bird discount will be $2225.00.)
- $2,450 Payment installments are available and an initial deposit is required to hold your training space. Tuition must be paid in full before the start of the training course.
- Payment Option #1: Payment in full at time of enrollment.
- Payment Option #2: 50% at time of enrollment and the remaining 50% due on the Monday before your training starts.
- Payment Option #3: A down payment of $950 with monthly auto-installments. Installment amount depends on the number of months available before the next training begins.
- Payment Option #4: PayPal Credit (6-month, interest free financing. No down payment required.)
- 12 week, 8 module, intensive online-only professional training course (Not instructor led, but instructor assisted. Six support webinars are included. You can work to a small degree at your own pace, but there is a firm training start date and final coursework submission deadline for each training that will need strictly observed in order to be successfully certified. You should allow 10 to 15 hours per week to complete each module.)
- 90+ seat hours of training (CEUs offered)
Questions? JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFO SESSION WEBINAR on Wednesday, November 6th or Wednesday, December 11th at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click HERE to register for an info session. You may also want to visit our FAQ page for more information.