2019 Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training
12-WEEK ONLINE-ONLY FORMAT
by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
ATTENTION! THE FORM BELOW IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GAPS™ TRAINING ENROLLMENT APPLICATION. IT IS A PRE-SCREENING TOOL FOR DR. NATASHA TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE TO BECOME A GAPS™ PRACTITIONER.
ENROLLMENT OPENS – Friday, May 17, 2019
ENROLLMENT CLOSES – Monday, September 9th, 2019
NEXT TRAINING BEGINS – Friday, September 13, 2019
The Certified GAPS Practitioner course will cover:
- Introduction to the GAPS Diet
- Treatments of GAPS
- Supplement & Lifestyle Changes
- Practical Issues
- GAPS Protocols
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Running a Private Clinic & Local GAPS Group
- Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
Practitioner Coursework will include:
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Cooking with GAPS, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, Articles, Case Studies and Resources written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Cooking Techniques for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet – Part 1L Meat Stock and Bone Broth, Part 2: Culturing Dairy, Part 3: Lacto-fermentation, and Part 4: Nuts, Seeds, Beans, and Grains by Monica Corrado
- Audio/video Lecture by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live Webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live webinars with Monica Corrado (Professional Chef and GAPS Lead Chef)
The Practitioner Training tuition investment for the 12-week, Practitioner online-only course price is $2,450. Payment installments are available. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list for the upcoming online trainings (Coach or Practitioner) please apply for a registration application by filling out the form below:
- The GAPS Practitioner Training is for practitioners only. It is not a cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS PRACTITIONERS who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Practitioners will be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s resources website and authorized to use the GAPS Protocol in their practice.
- Certified GAPS Practitioners will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer patients to.
- Trainees will receive digital files of a practitioner-specific handbook, client workbook and business branding materials to immediately begin sharing GAPS education in their practices.
- All Certified GAPS Practitioners will be permitted to use the GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
- This training is open to Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants and Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Psychologists & Social Workers with nutritional training, and all other medical and qualified holistic professionals who are in ACTIVE PRACTICE with extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS please only inquire when you are in active practice. ALL enrollment requests will need final approval by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
- If you do not have a background in nutrition and you do not meet the practitioner level qualifications, please ask about our new paraprofessional training that is currently under development called the “GAPS Coach Training”. The Coach Training is for veterans of the GAPS Diet, and unlicensed consultants, as well as Licensed Massage Therapists, Pharmacists without nutritional training, Psychologists & Social Workers without nutritional training, Fitness Coaches, Health Coaches, and other non-certified/licensed individuals. GAPS Coaches are greatly needed, so please do inquire should you not qualify to take the GAPS Practitioner training. Again, the GAPS Coach training will be available soon. Please see the link below to request to be added to the Coach Training wait list if you are interested. The GAPS COACH Training is for GAPS Diet veterans and paraprofessionals only.