Certified GAPS™ Practitioner (CGP) Training
12-WEEK, ONLINE-ONLY FORMAT
by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
ATTENTION! THE FORM BELOW IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GAPS™ TRAINING ENROLLMENT APPLICATION. IT IS A PRE-SCREENING TOOL FOR DR. NATASHA TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE TO BECOME A GAPS™ PRACTITIONER. PLEASE FILL OUT ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IN THE FORM BELOW. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO THE CGP TRAINING, AN ELECTRONIC APPLICATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL INBOX.
- ENROLLMENT OPENS – Friday, May 17, 2019
- ENROLLMENT CLOSES – Monday, September 9th, 2019
- NEXT TRAINING BEGINS – Friday, September 13, 2019
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFO SESSION WEBINAR on Wednesday, July 31st, at 10:30am USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click HERE to register for the info session.
Eligibility: Who is qualified to take the Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training course?
- The Certified GAPS™ Practitioner (CGP) Training course is open to Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants and Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists with additional nutrition training, and all other medical and qualified holistic professionals who have extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. It is not a self-help or cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book – although there will be a review of the GAPS to ensure all CPGs know the basics. IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS please only inquire when you are in active practice. ALL enrollment requests will need final approval by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS PRACTITIONERS who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients in a clinical setting who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
- Certified GAPS Practitioners (CGPs) will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer clients/patients to.
- CGP studens will receive digital files of a practitioner-specific manual, client workbook and business branding materials to immediately begin sharing GAPS education in their practices.
- All Certified GAPS Practitioners will be permitted to use official GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Practitioners will be authorized to use the CGP credential (as long as they keep their GAPS certification in good standing) and the GAPS Protocol in their practices, and they will have the option to be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s “Find A GAPS Practitioner” web page on www.GAPS.me.
- If you do not have a background in nutrition and you do not meet the practitioner level qualifications outlined above, please ask about our new paraprofessional training, the “GAPS Coach Training“, which is open to individuals who have had personal experience and success with the GAPS Diet, who are now seeking a certification to help others learn and implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol in a hands-on fashion, in addition to professionals without additional nutrition training, such as massage therapists, pharmacists, social workers, personal trainers, health coaches, teachers, etc., etc. GAPS Coaches are greatly needed, so please do inquire should you not qualify to take the GAPS Practitioner Training.
The Certified GAPS Practitioner course will cover:
- Review of the GAPS Diet Spectrum
- Treatment of GAPS
- Supplement & Lifestyle Changes
- Practical Issues
- GAPS Protocols
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Running a Private Clinic & Local GAPS Group
- Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
Practitioner Coursework will include:
- Required Reading: Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, The GAPS Practitioner Manual & Client Workbook (written exclusively for practitioner training students), articles, case studies and resources written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Cooking Techniques for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet (Parts 1 through 4) by Monica Corrado
- Audio/video lectures by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Module Elements: Quizzes, Essays, Practical Application Exercises, Case Study Analysis, Cooking Assignments, Consultation Exercises, and more! The CGP Training is for professionals and focuses on the clinical application of GAPS.
- Live webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Chef Monica Corrado (Professional Chef and GAPS Executive Chef), Caroline Barringer, CGP & Marcie Larsen, CGP
Practitioner Training Tuition Investment Details:
- $2,450 Payment installments are available and 6-month financing is also available through PayPal Credit (financed amount less a required deposit) to hold your training space.
- 12 week Intensive Online-Only Training Course (not instructor led, but six support webinars are included. You can work to a small degree at your own pace, but there is a firm training start date and final coursework submission deadline for each training that will need strictly observed in order to be successfully certified)
- 90+ seat hours of training (CEUs offered)
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFO SESSION WEBINAR on Wednesday, July 31st, at 10:30am USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click HERE to register for the info session. You may also want to visit our FAQ page for more information.