Are you brand new to GAPS or have you attempted to implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol on your own without the help of an experienced mentor? If so, the GAPS Made Simple (GMS) non-certification training course is the right choice for you! GMS is open to all who are seeking a basic, yet comprehensive virtual GAPS education with expert support to successfully implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol.
- Evergreen enrollment (join anytime)
- 6-month completion window
- Online-only (no travel)
The GMS course will cover and include:
- Unique Course Materials & GMS Handbook
- GAPS Preparation Steps or “Pre GAPS”
- Review of Introduction Diet Stages
- Review of Full GAPS Diet
- Ready, Set, GAPS!
- Understanding Detox & Die-Off
- Monthly Live Q&A Webinar Support (recorded)
- Discussions Forum Support
- Optional Approved GAPS Mentor Support (additional fees apply)
GMS Tuition Investment: $997 USD
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON and the training course is set to start in early 2021. For more information and to be added to our contact list for GAPS Made Simple (GMS) registration updates, please contact us.
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday, Sept. 30th at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click HERE to register for the info webinar.