Certified GAPS Coach (CGC) Training
15-WEEK, ONLINE-ONLY FORMAT
by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR OUR PARAPROFESSIONAL GAPS TRAINING!
ATTENTION! THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GAPS COACH REGISTRATION APPLICATION. You will receive the official ELECTRONIC application in your e-mail inbox once you complete the required fields in the form below.
- ENROLLMENT OPENS – Monday April 18th, 2022
- ENROLLMENT CLOSES – Monday, October 3rd, 2022
- NEXT TRAINING BEGINS – Friday, October 7th, 2022
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click here to register for the info webinar.
Eligibility: Who is qualified to take the Certified GAPS Coach Training?
- The Certified GAPS Coach (CGC) Training is open to individuals who are familiar with and have had personal experience and success with the GAPS Diet, who are now seeking a certification to help others learn and implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol, in addition to professionals without formal nutrition training, such as massage therapists, pharmacists, social workers, personal trainers, health coaches, teachers, etc., etc.
- Extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology is a requirement to enroll in the GAPS Practitioner Training, but not for the GAPS Coach Training. Again, our Coach Training is open to GAPS Diet “veterans” seeking new careers as GAPS Coaches and to paraprofessionals working in a non-clinical setting, or in a clinical setting with no previous nutrition training (minimal nutrition training) who want to integrate GAPS coaching into services offered to their clients/patients.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS Coaches who will be able to provide the every-day, practical, hands-on GAPS support in a non-clinical setting – preferably in the homes of clients – to help individuals and/or groups prepare for and navigate the GAPS Nutritional Protocol. Kitchen pantry sweeps, grocery store and market tours, stocking with necessary staples and supplies, guiding clients to local resources, sharing cooking techniques, removing toxic hygiene and chemicals from the home, etc. will be the sole focus of GAPS Coaches.
- Certified GAPS Coaches (CGCs) will be encouraged to work with Certified GAPS Practitioner (CGPs) to create the ideal GAPS support team. GAPS Coaches can potentially run GAPS Groups for GAPS Practitioners and partner with them in a myriad of other ways.
- CGC students will receive general business and scope of practice guidance as part of their training, as well as access to branding materials to promote themselves as GAPS Coaches. Our coaches will be permitted to use official GAPS branding in their coaching advertisements and materials.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Coaches will be authorized to use the CGC credential (as long as they keep their GAPS certification in good standing), and they will have the option to be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride’s “Find A GAPS Coach” web page on www.GAPS.me.
- If you DO HAVE a background in nutritional consulting, bio-chemistry, and anatomy/physiology where you hold a certification or degree in nutrition or any other medical or holistic certification or degree, AND you are already in an active, clinical practice, you may meet the practitioner level qualifications outlined on the Certified GAPS Practitioner Training web page, which is open Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants and Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists with additional nutrition training, and all other medical and qualified holistic professionals who have extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. GAPS Practitioners are greatly needed, so please do inquire should you be overqualified to enroll in the GAPS Coach Training.
The Certified GAPS Coach Training course will cover:
- The GAPS Diet in Depth/The GAPS Diet Spectrum
- Kitchen Prep & Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
- Introduction Diet – Stages 1 & 2/Extended Stage 2
- Introduction Diet – Stage 3
- Introduction Diet – Stage 4
- Introduction Diet – Stages 5 & 6 – The “Dance”
- The Full GAPS Diet & Dairy Introduction Protocol Review
- Coming off GAPS/Ketogenic GAPS/No Plant & More Plant GAPS
- Fussy Eating/Mealtime Management
- Practical Issues
- Heart Health
- Business Development/GAPS Coach Scope of Practice, Legal Boundaries, and Guidelines for Use of GAPS Branding & Intellectual Property
Coach Training Coursework will include:
- Required Reading & References: Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Gut and Physiology Syndrome, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, GAPS Stories, The Complete Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet by Chef Monica Corrado, Fussy Eating/Mealtime Management Student Guide, My Daily Insights: A GAPS Journal, Articles, Case Studies, and Resources, written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Chef Monica Corrado, CGP, Linda Paterson, CGP, and Amy Mihaly, CGP, FNP. Get a head start with your required reading by ordering your GAPS Coach Training Book Kit ($170 including USA shipping fees. For international orders*, please do NOT order your book kit online. Instead, please e-mail email@example.com for an international shipping quote and to place your international order).
- *Please note that international shipping may not be available at this time due to international restrictions. You may need to consider buying your books locally or online (PDF versions) if possible. Chef Monica’s book can be purchased online in PDF format. When you enroll for the training course, you’ll receive a link to purchase her book.
- Audio/video lectures by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Chef Monica Corrado, Linda Paterson CGP, and Amy Mihaly FNP-BC, CGP
- Module Elements: Quizzes, Essays, Practical Application Exercises, Cooking Assignments, Consultation Exercises, and more!
- Scheduled Live Webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Amy Mihaly CGP, Chef Monica Corrado, Linda Paterson CGP, Jessica Pantermuel FNTP, and Jennifer Davis (Student Experience Coordinator).
- Business Development with Jessica Pantermuehl, FNTP and founder of the Holistic Entrepreneur Association International.
Coach Training Tuition & Time Investment Details:
Enroll NOW and SAVE with our Early Bird Tuition Discount: $225 discount goes to the first 10 students who enroll for our October 2022 Certified GAPS Coach training course. (Tuition after early bird discount will be $2225.00).
- $2,450 Payment installments are available and an initial deposit is required to hold your training space. Tuition must be paid in full before the start of the training course.
- Payment Option #1: Payment in full at time of enrollment.
- Payment Option #2: 50% at time of enrollment and the remaining 50% due on the Monday before your training starts.
- Payment Option #3: Monthly auto-installments. Installment amount depends on the number of months available before the next training begins. Payments will be divided equally during those months.
- Payment Option #4: PayPal Credit (6-month, interest free financing. No down payment required.)
- 15 week, 12 module, online-only paraprofessional training course (Not instructor led, but instructor assisted. Eight support webinars are included. You can work to a small degree at your own pace, but there is a firm training start date and final coursework submission deadline that will need to be strictly observed to be certified. You should allow 10 to 15 hours per week to complete each module.)
- 140+ seat hours of training (CEUs offered)
Questions? JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click here to register for the info webinar. You may also want to visit our FAQ page for more information.
GAPS Coach Training – Registration Application Request Form
As stated at the top of this page in bold/red text, the form below helps us determine if you are qualified to enter the Certified GAPS Coach training course. This form is not an official enrollment application. Once your information has been reviewed and Dr. Natasha has determined that you are qualified, an official enrollment application will be sent to you via e-mail.