Manifest the homestead or farmstead you’ve always wanted and “farm like a lunatic” with guidance and instruction from the world’s most famous farmer, Joel Salatin, the original lunatic farmer of Polyface Farms!
More and more people are turning to homesteading and farmsteading to achieve independence, self-reliance, and security in a world that seems increasingly vulnerable to hyperinflation and economic collapse.
If your goal is to survive and thrive during these times of tension and turbulence, and you’re yearning for personal resilience by owning and operating a small farm, you now have the perfect opportunity to make your homesteading or farmsteading dreams a reality! You will develop essential skills, know-how, and form relationships with like-minded community members by taking the Farm Like a Lunatic’s Foundations of Farming & Homesteading online course. You’ll also learn ways to avoid costly mistakes and move into a profitable farm enterprise if that’s your desire.
For the first time ever, Joel Salatin’s 60+ years of farming knowledge and experience has been condensed into a video-based virtual course. The knowledge gained from viewing the content will assist you in manifesting a successful farmstead or homestead venture to gain self-reliance in your:
Whether you’re looking to get started with homesteading or farmsteading, or you’re already doing it, the Foundations of Farming and Homesteading Course is for you! The curriculum includes:
- Dreaming to Grow
- Determining Location – Parts 1 & 2
- Designing the Landscape:
- Water – Parts 1 & 2
- Defining the Plan
- Dodging Mistakes:
- Relational & Emotional
- Developing Mobility – Parts 1, 2, & 3
- Deciding Profitability – Parts 1 & 2
Invest in the Farm Like a Lunatic’s Foundations of Farming and Homesteading course and learn how to make a nice, credible living! Once enrolled, you will gain access to the current content, plus any updated or newly released content in the future. You will also receive access to the additional courses shown below that will cover these essential topics (this is 5 times the content that was originally included):
- Pastured Broilers
- In the Pastured Broilers course, Joel teaches a practical, realistic model for starting your farming enterprise with very little capital and on small acreage. The course includes 20 lessons with 5 hours of video instruction.
- Pastured Pigs
- In the Pastured Pigs course, Joel teaches an unconventional but effective method of producing pastured pork. It’s ideal for turning unused marginal farmland into something productive and highly profitable. The course includes 17 lessons and 3 plus hours of instruction.
- Pastured Laying Hens
- In the Pastured Laying Hens course, Joel teaches an effective method for generated daily cash flow through egg production. This model is practical for farms of all sizes. The course includes 25 lessons with 5 hours of video instruction.
- Carbonaceous Diaper
- In the Carbonaceous Diaper course, Joel teaches the methods used at Polyface Farm to provide safe, comfortable winter housing for animals, while also producing highly effective fertilizer. Learn how the winter months act as a catalyst for summer productivity.
A personal invitation from Joel Salatin:
“Join us on a journey of discovery, inspiration, challenge, and joy, and let us together be successful as we heal our land, heal our families, and heal our communities.”
The Foundations of Farming and Homesteading course enrollment is OPEN and financing options available!
- Pricing Option #1: Pay in Full – $995 USD
- Pricing Option #2: 3-Month Payment Plan – $349 USD per month*
* (Initial payment opens up access to the course. If you choose the 3-month plan, you’ll be auto-billed $349 USD for the next two consecutive months.)
Click the green button below to sign up and get started today!
About Joel Salatin
Joel Salatin calls himself a Christian libertarian environmentalist capitalist lunatic farmer. Others who like him call him the most famous farmer in the world, the high priest of the pasture, and the most eclectic thinker from Virginia since Thomas Jefferson. Those who don’t like him call him a bio-terrorist, Typhoid Mary, charlatan, and starvation advocate.
With a room full of debate trophies from high school and college days, 12 published books, and a thriving multi-generational family farm, he draws on a lifetime of food, farming, and fantasy to entertain and inspire audiences around the world. He’s as comfortable moving cows in a pasture as addressing CEOs in a Wall Street business conference.
On his family farm in the Shenandoah Valley, Polyface Farms, Joel produces meat he describes as “beyond organic”, which is raised using what the farm describes as environmentally responsible, ecologically beneficial, sustainable agriculture.
All his life, Joel made $10,000 mistakes. Those were big hits, and he doesn’t want you to have to repeat his mistakes. He is excited to bring you a course that drills down into the philosophies and the practices that will make you successful in your own homesteading/farmsteading venture. In his video lessons, he reveals the essential elements of success. These things will keep your homestead venture from becoming a drain and let you enjoy that journey in full encouragement, inspiration, and continuing excitement day-to-day even into years 10, 20, and 30. That’s the legacy Joel wants to leave and that’s what he covers in the course.
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR to find out which GAPS Training course is right for you! The next live info webinar event will take place on Wednesday, October 18th, 2023, at 12:30 p.m. USA Pacific Time (please choose your time zone when you register to receive webinar start-time notifications/reminders with your correct time zone stamp). Click here to register for this webinar. You may also want to visit our FAQ page for more information about our training courses.