Baby GAPS is a DIY, non-certification course designed to guide parents through 12 weeks of intentionally feeding their babies first foods to set them up for physical and mental health for the rest of their lives without the stress of having to figure out what to do for themselves! This online course is for parents of babies approximately 4-8 months old who are experiencing colic, poor sleep, rashes, allergies, and more – or parents who simply want a tried and true strategy for feeding their babies well. Join a community of parents working to stop the trend of chronic illness in babies and start the new trend of a strong, healthy and happy new generation!
The Baby GAPS course includes:
- 1 week of preparation: preparing your family, yourself, your baby, and your home
- 10 weeks of progressive healing through foods
- 1 final week to prepare you for what’s next
The Baby GAPS course gives parents numerous resources to make the 12 weeks as simple and intuitive as possible, including:
- A unique handbook created by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the creator of GAPS
- Videos and documents explaining each week
- Recipes for new foods
- Shopping & Supplies Lists
- Supplement Guides
- Food Sourcing Guides
- Weekly Tips and Tricks videos and documents
- A support forum for parents/caregivers and more!
Baby GAPS Tuition Investment: $897
Baby GAPS enrollment is OPEN. Click the button below to sign up and get started today!
Need more information? Complete the form below and an admissions advisor will reach out to you shortly to answer your questions. If you don’t receive a reply to your inquiry in your inbox within 48 hours, please check your junk/spam folder. The reply may be there. (Please do not use this form to inquire about GAPS consultations.)
JOIN US ON A LIVE GAPS TRAINING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 12:30 PM USA Pacific Time (adjust the start time to your own time zone please). Click here to register for the info webinar.